Longhirst Hall, The Seat of Lawson Esq.

Original antique pencil drawing on paper of Longhirst Hall in Northumberland from a collection of drawings by Charles Greenwood and Frederick Peake produced between 1840-1850. Inscribed 'Northumberland'. A view of the Hall in the grounds. Pencil, heightened with white and blue watercolour. Very good condition, see images. Size 31 x 22.5cm.

Longhirst Hall was built for the Lawson family, designed by John Dobson and completed in 1824. Now a hotel and conference centre.

Publish Year: Ca. 1840
County: Northumberland
Illustrator: C. J Greenwood / Frederick Peake

£245.00